Motorcycle Insurance Options
Your motorcycle is one of your most valued possessions. You and your ride should get special attention and protection. Because many of us are riders too, we know the importance of bike safety. Motorcycle Insurance protects you and your motorcycle in ways that many other insurance companies don’t. Plus, get insurance coverage for your ATV, scooter, golf cart or snowmobile, too.
Coverage For Motorcycles
Motorcycle insurance has features and benefits that are designed to provide the serious protection you really need, at great rates:
• Coverage for most types of motorcycles – some also insure ATVs and golf carts.
• Coverage of up to $2,000 for custom accessories and safety apparel – provided at no extra cost! (Higher limits available.)
• Safe-rider and multi-cycle discounts available.
• Medical coverage – available with no deductible!
• Add-on Equipment Coverage up to $20,000 – optional coverage for all the extras you have invested in.
• Roadside Assistance – as long as you have Comprehensive and Collision coverage, our optional roadside assistance in the event of accident or covered loss won’t leave you stranded. You’ll get up to $400 per occurrence (up to $100/day for lodging, up to $50/day for transportation), $300 lost deposit coverage, and whatever alternate transportation you choose – another motorcycle or a car. Roadside Assistance benefit also includes an unprecedented $300 allowance for towing - to the nearest qualified repair facility. Because for a bike like yours, just “any” garage won’t do.
• Guaranteed claims service satisfaction or we’ll waive your deductible — up to $250!1
• 24-hour claims reporting – With most minor claims paid within 48 hours, and minor claims handled right over the phone.
• Convenient payment options to fit any budget.